Marvel at the spectacular eternal rose, set in a luxurious glass dome. Featuring a large preserved rose, propped on a thorny stem, the enchanting piece takes centre-stage leaving all that take a glimpse of it mesmerized. At it’s base, real blue rose petals are perfectly scattered with a skilful hand. Each rose is rich in colour and texture, the velvety softness of the blue rose and curve of the glass dome reminiscent of seductive glamour.
A decorous exhibition in any home, the head-turning piece evokes feelings of intensity and mystery on a dark evening, becoming truly intoxicating. Each rose is perfectly preserved, making this a literally spell-binding gift, leaving your loved ones addicted to that special moment for years to come.
The dome is packaged in a premium embossed, granular matt gift box and finished with hand-tied satin ribbon, taking this special set to new heights.
- The Giftery & Co London ® Signature Gift Box
- Eternal Rose in a Glass Dome
The Giftery & Co London
The Giftery and co is proud to present an exclusive and stunning range of eternal rose products, also known as forever roses and long lasting roses. Our eternal rose products are made of 100% real roses which have been delicately preserved to be cherished for years to come. Our rose selection includes multiple different arrangements and a selection of holders which have been hand crafted with special care. Discover our catalogue of gifts to find the perfect way to say “I love you” to a friend, family member or the greatest love of all, yourself! We are based in London and provide free shipping everywhere in the UK.
|20 × 20 × 37 cm
The Giftery & Co roses are preserved and 100% real, which can last up to 3 years. To maximise their life span, the roses need to be cared for by following a few steps below:
- Do not remove the roses from the box.
- Do not expose them to direct sunlight.
- Do not water the roses or use any type of chemicals/liquids as this will immediately damage the roses.
- Do not expose to high levels of humidity and moisture
- Avoid crushing, pressing or folding petals.
- Keep the roses in a cool dry place indoors at around room temperature
- If the roses need cleaning use a gentle soft brush or a light feather duster
- Occasionally brush the roses to remove dust that can accumulate over time
- All products are custom made and manufactured after each order and payment has been made.
- Please allow up to 3-5 business days for your order to be manufactured and delivered via Royal Mail for all UK orders.
- FREE UK Standard Shipping for all orders